Monday, July 27, 2009

Day one: the conclusion of new beginnings

Secret agent razzle-dazzle here. The wings were of the optimum level of moisture. I ate only regular wings because I do not have secret agent man-power's incredible resistance to spicy foods. Backed up by my secret weapon: a delectable concoction devised by secret agent and head of research and development, baby-Ray; I was able to consume all 20 wings without a moment's hesitation. The wings were of highly advanced juice content, however, the ratio of good wings to weird wings was less than favorable.

The beer of the week was an IPA, my favorite beer for a warm summer afternoon. This week I went for the "Anderson valley" ipa. Brewed in a mom and pop joint in medocino California. This beer's bottle had a lot of friendly and welcoming content to make me feel like I was meant to consume it, however... A little too bitter for my tastes. Very hoppy, too hoppy. More coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment