Monday, August 17, 2009

i love chicken.

Agent Razzle Dazzle here! I'm glad to be here, and boy oh boy am I just killed with delight to be eating wings right now! My colleagues and I are smoking sweet sweet "cookies & cream" electric cigarettes and I'll be honest, these lasersmokes taste like the future// (people in the future use doubleslashes to punctuate their sentences//)//
At approximately 17:02:43 I managed to rendezvous with Inspector Jumpjet and his cohorts (((Hovergirl, Juggernaut Johnson, one of his shadowy minions, and a strange silent man who wore a headband and may have been a ghost))))) We've been eating copious amounts of wings, and the sun is beating down like an iron chain. As a result I have committed to subject myself to a rigorous diet of two beers and a threefold wing budget!! Tonight I am ordering three plates of regular wings (supplemented, of course, with my newfound R.A.Y [really awesomely yummy] special formula) as well as one "riggwelter black sheep ale" and a "southhampton double white". I'm just dying to eat some wings here, party-people.

I'm just going to jump right into the beer review, because I am exceptionally delighted by my choices this week. To begin, the black sheep ale was delicious, a hearty ale with a crusty rasp that grated at the corners of your tongue. Named after the Norse word for back, or shoulder "rigg" and the word "velte" meaning to overturn. I'm proud to say that it had me feeling pretty good after 3/4 of the pint-five bottle was consumed, though not on my back ELL OH ELL. Decent for an eight dollar beer, and highly capable of hiding it's vicious bite. however, my goal this evening was not to feel good, but rather to feel cool. I then got a message Secret Agent ManPower that he was currently being water-boarded and would be a tad late. The mental image sure did dry my throat out, therefore the only thing to do was consume more delicious exotic brews, ultimately leading me to the "southhampton double white" which is thus far, second only to the tropical mango pale ale in terms of its success as a lovely summer ale. an incredibly difficult beer to make, it is carefully crafted from lemon, coriander and orange as well as unfiltered wheat grain. truly a fine belgian-style beer.

BEER SCORES:

RIGGWELTER black sheep ale: a large circle with a subtle, but concentrated 2mm dot.

SOUTHHAMPTON double white: a circle that is large, but not quite as large as the tropical mango pale ale, but larger than the circle provided for the hoeergarden. with a dot smaller than the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment